Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

Did the bar hop last week and have to say it was the highlight of our trip. Had a blast. Greg is a fantastic host. Beware the margaritas at Coconuts! LOL! Highly recommend this trip. Beautiful ocean views, friendly folks at every stop. Can't wait to do it again.

We were just on the Allure and I found Cozumel bar hop on CC. WE got off the ship around 10am. Took a cab to Carlos and Charlies I belive it was $3.50 a person. Then decided to walk down the street to El Torro's to start the day off right with a very good Margarita!! We have been there before and love their margaritas. WE then walked back to Carlos and Charlies and looked for Starbucks. Found one of the guys in a white T-shirt and Khaki shorts. We waited about 15 more minutes and loaded us into a greyhound type bus. There were 20 of us. From the first Bar to the last we enjoyed every bit of it, had the shot at every bar and a drink. The views and beaches were incredible. The only thing I wished for is that we were longer at each place. You are at each bar around 45 minutes give or take. Except for the one stop we were there for only 10-15 minutes long enough for my husband and I to get a Coco Loco....in a fresh coconut very strong but good!!! Have fun you will enjoy it very much. Greg our guide was great!!!:D:p

Had the pleasure of my 4th Bar Hop Tour last week. In spite of what had to be deadest group of individuals that I have ever seen I still managed to have a good day. From the first stop it was every man for himself. Out of 16 people on the tour each little 2 and 3 person group headed out on their own. I felt sorry for Greg trying to keep track of them all. They would not even stay together long enough to get their free shots. It really took the fun factor out the day. In the past my experience with the Bar Hop Tour has been very different. I cannot explain it except that the people on the bus just never clicked as a group and most all of them never even tried. Too bad and hoping my next trip to Cozumel and the Bar Hop Tour will be back to the old lots of fun to be had by all.

Just got back from our Imagination cruise TODAY!! Let me tell you the highlight of the trip was definately the Cozumel Bar Hop tour!! My girls are 21-26 , there were four of them and 3 adults (Mom Dad and sister inlaw) and 8 other passengers.............we ALL had a BLAST!!! Greg was the best host ever and the bars and beaches were nothing less then fantastic!! Watch out for the first margarita (it will blow you socks off) !! We were treated like honored guest at each bar and Greg was a wealth of knowledge about the Island!! Would do that bar hop again in a second!!!!:D

Did the bar hop last week and have to say it was the highlight of our trip. Had a blast. Greg is a fantastic host. Beware the margaritas at Coconuts! LOL! Highly recommend this trip. Beautiful ocean views, friendly folks at every stop. Can't wait to do it again.

That margarita needs to come with a doctor! That was our 2nd stop and my last drink...it was water from then on for me. Greg is great, I agree.

We went on Friday, December 17th and had a blast. There were 16 of us. It did take a while (and a few bars) for everyone to click together. We finally all sat together at the last stop-Rasta's. Wish I was there right now! I, somehow, managed to get back on board. LOL! Coconuts was my favorite spot!

We went on Friday, December 17th and had a blast. There were 16 of us. It did take a while (and a few bars) for everyone to click together. We finally all sat together at the last stop-Rasta's. Wish I was there right now! I, somehow, managed to get back on board. LOL! Coconuts was my favorite spot!

Waving Hi!! We were there with ya' - and I sure wish I was sitting on the beach right now.

This is a not to be missed tour. Great fun and beautiful beaches!!

We were on Carnival and docked at Puerta Maya. We just took a taxi to the other pier and then met the group at the Starbucks there. The taxi ride was less than 10 minutes and I think it cost $7.

After the hop they dropped us off at our pier.

Normally the hop trys to do a central pick up location and then they will drop you off at your pier... I personally would swim a mile just to meet them!! The tour is a must do! I just hate it cause it took me about 8 times going to Coz before I found it!! For those of you going soon, take your camera, there are alot of pics ops on the East side!!

Booking this for 2/12. Does anyone know where the RCCL Radiance docks?

RCCL owns the International pier...it is right next to Puerta Maya which Carnival owns.

Both are a $7 per taxi (for up to 4 people) ride from the pier to downtown.

Archived