Cozumel Bar Hop Bus

gracie65

I have been on the tour 4 or 5 times, never a problem getting back on time. I have never felt rushed. The guide and driver keep a very close eye on the time and make sure that everyone gets back to where they need to be with time to spare.

Has anyone done the Cozumel Bar hop tour I don't see one listed on the ships website but I googled it. I want to go on one but since it is not listed I am leary we won't get back on time...

We did the Bar Hop in April. LOVED it ! Doing it again in October. Just Google Cozumel Bar Hop. :D Beautiful beaches !

Has anyone done the Cozumel Bar hop tour I don't see one listed on the ships website but I googled it. I want to go on one but since it is not listed I am leary we won't get back on time...

Thousands of very happy customers have been on the Cozumel Bar Hop Tour, including myself (5 times). I have never heard of it every being late getting people back to the ships on time. Will be on it again next Saturday. OP: check out this thread for lots of reviews and information.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=853383&page=38

• 2 weeks later...
If we're a big group but book separately will we make the same tour? I don't want to dish out $300+ and then have a person flake on us and be out the money so I'd ratehr we all book separately and pay our own ways.

Talk to them and let them know that a number of people will be booking separately but want to be in a group...they should be able to give you a code that can be used when people book to identify that they're part of that group. We had a really big group and ended up having to take 2 busses...too many for 1. They also reversed the stops for one bus so we didn't overwhelm the bars we visited (these are fairly small beach bars). We probably had almost 100 in our group...we all paid our "leader" ahead of time and then she made the booking (that way she wasn't out the money if anyone no-showed).

On 10/26, the Carnival Imagination is in port from 1pm to 10pm. Kind of strange hours - tough to book anything.

What are the hours of the Bar Hop Bus?

You would have to check with Tom at cozumelbarhopbusdotcom to be sure, but I know that the bars on the east side close when the sun goes down as they have no hard wired electricity.

You would have to check with Tom at cozumelbarhopbusdotcom to be sure, but I know that the bars on the east side close when the sun goes down as they have no hard wired electricity.

I believe it is usually a 5 hour tour....... but I think I read where they do have tours that start that late????

I agree.....they should check with Tom!!

Archived