Next Conference 10/16/08

I happened to come on to these forums a few minutes ago and there was a huge banner for it at the top of the page:

http://presentations.inxpo.com/Shows/AAA/10-08/Website-2/home.htm

Im not sure which guest I'm more excited about though; Disney with the chance of a preview of the new builds or RCCL with the final Oasis reveal. Either way it's going to be a good night for the entire industry, and more importantly everyone who usually is stuck at home waiting for the news to trickle.

"Cruising… Today’s Vacation of Choice

AAA Travel and CAA presents

The World's Largest Cruise Night

October 16, 2008"

A Virtual Travel Show Experience

I think this is just a presentation of cruising overall as a travel option. The next Oasis reveal is on October 22nd. I don't think there will be another reveal at this presentation.

It'll be interesting. It makes sense to announce something, maybe not the new area, but possible things like dinning procedures or something else along the line of how things will be run. They are going to have a captive audience of people who like cruising and are possibly looking to see what other line might peek there interest. People will be tuning in to see their favorite lines like Disney and Carnival to make a cruise purchase decision and then RCCL will come out and need to say something big to make them want to buy into RCCL over the others.

Archived