Please Help Veteran Cruisers.

neviboy

After so many years on the CC board I finally found "Ports" !!! I have enjoyed planning our excursions on all of our cruises and could have saved much time by going to this excellent information site. Better late than never !!

Our Jan.09 cruise on Navigator to Belize, Roatan, Santa Tomas de Castillo and Costa Maya is a challenge and so we seek assistance from you knowledgeable members.

Living near Ft. Lauderdale, we are not beachgoers and we do not swim, which excludes beach and 'adventure' type tours, especially since my wife cannot walk LONG distances.

We enjoy scenery, visiting villages, delving into the history of the area and sampling the local beverages.

Four or five hour tours with no shopping and joining another couple or two is fine. We always meet a few people on board as we are quite gregarious, in any case.

Perhaps this board supervisor can put the above on the other ports mentioned in addition to Belize ??

Archived