Royal Caribbean Mouse

PTarbay

Funny you just posted this. I received my mouse two days ago for submitting and being chosen. I am posted for this month with the shopping question. (My response was about Barbados). My husband loves the mouse, but won't let him have it. :D He has looked everywhere on the net to find one, but only found one that had just sold on ebay for $48. It is pretty cool! Give the questions a try....share some insight on cruising.

RCCL has had this contest for Crown & Anchor members for a while now. I have been trying to win a Mouse for over a year now. :(

nerak - Congratulations on your mouse! I wish we had the same experience as you did in Barbados. We went downtown to shop and felt like we were in NYC. It was so crowded and dirty, we couldn't wait to get back to the ship. :eek:

SeaIsland Lady

Thanks. This place was great...no stalls, but separate stores in various buildings. It was associated with the Barbados Tourism. I have been trying to find the name of it, but no luck. We have some of the best hot sauces from there. :) We passed the downtown shopping area and took a chance on the taxi drivers suggestion...he was "right on" with what we wanted.

Good luck to anyone submitting an answer!

Archived