7 day menus vs 14 day menus

wernew2cruising

Hey everyone...this is our first NCL cruise as well as our first 14 day. My question is...We will be on the Sun 14 day South America. Is the menu basically a 7 day then repeat for the second week OR is there variety the entire 2 weeks? (am I making sense? :o )

Thanks in advance.

You make total sense. I'd like to know that myself and also how it may pertain to ANY cruise over 7 days. Is there a "Tuesday" menu for example, that would be repeated on a 10-day cruise?

Happy Cruising! :)

Cindy - great question... my next one is a 14 day So Amer 2/15/09 on the Sun... when is yours?

Mine is 13 days. That could drive them crazy trying to figure out what to do with the extra days food! I guess I'll just have to eat enough to make up for it. :D

Hey Cindy!

This is Becca from the NCL Roll Call...(March 15th 'round the Horn)

I have been on one 14 day cruise but not on Norwegian. We did a repositioning cruise on Royal Caribbean and the menu was different every night. (I got the feeling we were in to leftovers the last couple of nights, but that's another story :rolleyes: .)

Hopefully someone with Sun or NCL experience will have more pertinent info.

I was on a 13 night cruise on the Jade. I ate at nine different restaurants. I have no idea if any of the menus were repeated, because I had something different every night, mainly because I was in a different restaurant almost every night.

I was on the Jade on a 2 week cruise this August and there were different menus for each night.The first week was the 7 day menu that has been posted and the second week was different; if I remember correctly there was alot of pork,chicken and beef the second week.

Hey Cindy!

This is Becca from the NCL Roll Call...(March 15th 'round the Horn)

I have been on one 14 day cruise but not on Norwegian. We did a repositioning cruise on Royal Caribbean and the menu was different every night. (I got the feeling we were in to leftovers the last couple of nights, but that's another story :rolleyes: .)

Hopefully someone with Sun or NCL experience will have more pertinent info.

LMAO! We were originally on the same sailing as you.

I was on the Spirit 15 day repositioning cruise last year. The menu was not repeated, there was a different selection each day.

I was on the Jade on a 2 week cruise this August and there were different menus for each night.The first week was the 7 day menu that has been posted and the second week was different; if I remember correctly there was alot of pork,chicken and beef the second week.

Thanks for the heads up. Although, not that it really matters cuz I will eat whatever there is. I am more excited because there are scones! YUMMMMM!!!

Cindy - I may be forgetting some, but I do know that Terry and Doug and Ms Belp are also in the DFW area. I live by White Rock Lake and work in Uptown.

For some reason my roll call is GONE? Wonder why?

My cuz (who is a TA) in Calif picked the cruise, so that's how I ended up on the 2/15 one. Don't think the boss would have let me go in Dec or Jan for 16 days anyway so this one works out fine for me.

I'd love to get some feedback when you return. Hope you will post comments and a review.

I signed up for the Antarctic Landing. Ohmigosh. I can't beleive I did. Then I saw the list of clothing, boots, etc. I see myself at REI and other such stores getting outfitted. Probably at the expense of a 2nd checked suitcase too. I am still deciding on other excursions.

I am jealous though because I still have 4 months to wait!!!!

Archived