Unbelievable MILITARY pricing deal - Liberty 11/1/08

Thanks, I will email the PVP!! It is not listed among the military fares on VTG, but is among the regular bunch for $371. plus taxes, etc.

That cruise would be a nice way to celebrate the almost end of hurricane season!!

Thanks a lot.......

Thanks, I will email the PVP!! It is not listed among the military fares on VTG, but is among the regular bunch for $371. plus taxes, etc.

That cruise would be a nice way to celebrate the almost end of hurricane season!!

Thanks a lot.......

Sorry it looks like that rate is now gone. That rate was for a 1A or inside gty. and was up for several hours today. Now those categories are gone at least at this time. When you see and hear about a screaming deal one needs to act right away as many times those deal are short lived as in this case.

I booked a 1a gty on the 10/20 Destiny sailing for $129. That is an interline rate for airline employees but from what I have seen the military/interline rates are useually the same price. I got my room assignment and have been upgraded to a 4E on the Verandah deck. I just checked and that room is going for $499 on Carnival's website. I also just checked and that rate ($129) is still available if anyone is interested.

Archived