Mariner 8318??

I was booked on an inside room, until I saw a great deal on Room 8318. I booked it, but now I am wondering if there will be noise from RC Online? Or is there a wall there??? It seems that 8318 is a "hump" room, although I have no idea what it looks like. We have only done inside rooms before, so we will be spoiled!

If anyone has info on this room, or others near it, or photos, I would surely love it!

thanks!

I was booked on an inside room, until I saw a great deal on Room 8318. I booked it, but now I am wondering if there will be noise from RC Online? Or is there a wall there??? It seems that 8318 is a "hump" room, although I have no idea what it looks like. We have only done inside rooms before, so we will be spoiled!

If anyone has info on this room, or others near it, or photos, I would surely love it!

thanks!

Since I've not sailed on a Voyager class ship before, I can't answer your question. However, webshots should have many cabin photo's for you to see, or you can Google Mariner 8318 and see what you find.

Are you sailing on the 3-01-2009 Mariner OTS Mexican Riviera cruise? So am I; stop by the roll call and sign up for the M&M.

For that category and for the Voyager class ship, you booked the best room in my opinion. Others like aft rooms, I'll take center hump any day. And yes, you will be protected from any noise from the elevators and no where near the online lounge. We recently had 9318, JS, on the Explorer and loved it.

Kathy,

My fiance and I returned two weeks ago from a cruise on the Mariner and had that exact room. We thought it was great! No noise at all and it had to be the most convenient location possible in regards to the elevator. We were extremely satisfied.

We've been in 8620, 8618, 8624 and are booked for Christmas in 8620 again and on the Explorer next summer in 8318. We have heard absolutely no noise in these cabins. They are very convenient, especailly if you aren't able to do much walking. If these cabins are available, we always snap them up!

Thanks everyone!

We normally are on deck 2 or 3, and get tons of walking in (we avoid the elevators), so hopefully we won't gain weight on this cruise! :)

But I am very excited to finally get in a balcony room.

I thought "hump" rooms were desired? The time I checked, there was a whole row of them, so maybe a big group cancelled???

But I can hardly wait!

thanks again!

Archived