Carnival Splendor Question

Mystictig

What is the difference in the Spa rooms to non Spa rooms? I can't seem to find anything on the Carnival Web Site. We are thinking about taking this in the Fall of 2009 and want to get an understanding.

Thanks in advance for the help!

BTW we just got off the Elation and the cruise was outstanding!

The Spa rooms are non-smoking... and they are on the same deck as the new 40,000 square foot spa. It's all about health and pampering.

They will have private access to the spa and will provided exclusive spa ammenities. Guests will also have access to the thalassotheripy pool, the thermal suite, and more.

Spa rooms have a different color scheme, and some different amenities including upgraded toiletries and I'm thinking maybe nicer robes and towels.

And general admission to the Spa is included so you can do all the steam rooms and saunas and the therapy pool. In a non-spa room, you would need to pay extra.

IMG_4003.JPG

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

IMG_4008.JPG

IMG_4014.JPG

Here's what it says in the Carnival catalog:

"Our grandest spa ever offers 21,000 square feet of pure bliss on two spectacular levels. In addition to the newest health and beauty therapies in the treament rooms, the indoor/outdoor spa features a Thermal Suite, Thalassotherapy Pool and a private deck with cabanas. Guests booking spa accommodations will enjoy private spa access, special amenities and priority reservations."

Spa rooms have a different color scheme, and some different amenities including upgraded toiletries and I'm thinking maybe nicer robes and towels.

And general admission to the Spa is included so you can do all the steam rooms and saunas and the therapy pool. In a non-spa room, you would need to pay extra.

IMG_4003.JPG

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

IMG_4008.JPG

IMG_4014.JPG

NolaAlive -

I NEVER get enough of your pictures. They are fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing :D .

We will be on the Splendor soon - and these pictures just add to the excitement!

Thanks again!!

]

Are the steam rooms and sauna extra cost for non-spa room passengers? They are free on other ships.

Are the steam rooms and sauna extra cost for non-spa room passengers? They are free on other ships.

I have the same question are JayS above...I didnt realize they would be charging admission to use the sauna, showers, hot tubs, etc.

The gym and standard facilities are the same as the other ships. Only the "extras" such as the thermal suites and thelassotherapy have an upcharge.

The gym and standard facilities are the same as the other ships. Only the "extras" such as the thermal suites and thelassotherapy have an upcharge.

Thanks for that information! :)

Do you know what the upcharge is?

Thanks again

Archived