soda in suites

2ndcruise1

I am interested in the post to bring a case of soda .. my husband does not drink " booze" .. but drinks a lot of diet coke .. we are arriving at the Miami airport early the day of our cruise from Toronto .. can I purchase a case of coke in the airport before we hail a taxi ?...or any other suggestions

Just asked your taxi driver to stop at the local convience store on the way to the pier. It might cost you a little money/time to do it this way, but you will come out way ahead in the long run. There should be plenty of places to stop.

Definitely the way to do it. Even the gas stations have pretty good deals on soda and the taxi driver will be more than willing to stop (tick tick on the meter without expending gas- only an extra buck or so).

I always bring a case of soda pop and a case of bottled water. Just check it with your luggage.

Where do we have to buy it? In Turkey, before we get on the ship? I'm from Canada and they do not have Diet Coke in Turkey, at least not like what we have here.

Archived