FUNNIEST THING EVER written on a cabin door

cdrpln

FYI- BE VERY CAREFUL ON THE GLORY...WE just got off her and had lots of cases of Norovirus!! Even after we left the ship we still have folks getting it!!! Be sure to use lots of soap & water!!! It's rough!! I have it now and so does my Mom. We had people quarateened to their rooms and had one that had to have IV's!!

BE CAREFUL!!!:eek:

We were on the same cruise and I guess we were in our own little world, because i didn't hear of anyone getting sick with the noro. We did, however, take most meals in the dining room. I only ate at the Lido Grill for 2-3 lunches. It was hard to get me off the balcony!!

FYI- BE VERY CAREFUL ON THE GLORY...WE just got off her and had lots of cases of Norovirus!! Even after we left the ship we still have folks getting it!!! Be sure to use lots of soap & water!!! It's rough!! I have it now and so does my Mom. We had people quarateened to their rooms and had one that had to have IV's!!

BE CAREFUL!!!:eek:

Some one brought it on to the ship. The ship should be wiped down well by now. You have had the norovirus in the past even if you did not know the name of it. It goes around all the time, schools, towns, work places, planes, buses.....Where ever people go. Sorry you are ill. Not a fun way to end any vacation but I am not worried about the Glory. I am a nurse and wash my hands all the time. Could it happen, sure, I could get exposed today when I go shopping.

When we were on the Valor a few years back one of the girls in our group turned 40. When they went to bed the night before her actual birthday, some of us made a big sign stating that fact and taped it to her door.

No one banged on their door, but in the morning when they found it, there were some nice messages written on it by passers by :)

I know we are talking about door signs but this kinda goes with the subject. I discovered a couple of cruises ago that you can leave customized messages on your phone cabin phones voicemail. Furthermore, if you don't change the greeting on the phone at the begining of the cruise then someone else's message will play when someone calls your room. Therefore, on the last day of a cruise I leave the following message on the phone: "We are busy having sex right now please leave a message." Yes, I admit this is a bit immature on my part.

I know we are talking about door signs but this kinda goes with the subject. I discovered a couple of cruises ago that you can leave customized messages on your phone cabin phones voicemail. Furthermore, if you don't change the greeting on the phone at the begining of the cruise then someone else's message will play when someone calls your room. Therefore, on the last day of a cruise I leave the following message on the phone: "We are busy having sex right now please leave a message." Yes, I admit this is a bit immature on my part.

Thats funny! I'll have to remember that on my next cruise!

Archived