Guest on board

LaPaloma

Lola; Go thru your TA to Silversea. You still have time to get it approved. The subject is adressed in your cruise docs. I assume that you'll need the guest's full name and social security #/passport #. Believe most lines require the same procedures. You can wait till you board, since it's Cabo, but I'd do it beforehand.

Lola; Go thru your TA to Silversea. You still have time to get it approved. The subject is adressed in your cruise docs. I assume that you'll need the guest's full name and social security #/passport #. Believe most lines require the same procedures. You can wait till you board, since it's Cabo, but I'd do it beforehand.

Thanks..we are trying to reach our friends to get the info from them. I think they would enjoy the ship, they have a condo in Cabo.

Lola,

You can also organise with the ship to have your friends to lunch onboard.

They will charge a small amount per person to your room.

The last time l did this they charged about $38 US per person for the meal and we took a bottle of wine from our in-suite set up, so was not charged.

We could have dinned in either rest or in-suite....

Lola,

You can also organise with the ship to have your friends to lunch onboard.

They will charge a small amount per person to your room.

The last time l did this they charged about $38 US per person for the meal and we took a bottle of wine from our in-suite set up, so was not charged.

We could have dinned in either rest or in-suite....

Thanks Jaffa, how are your parents...bet they are willing and ready for another dream cruise. That was so special of you to give them a "hearts desire" trip in europe and SB.

• 2 weeks later...

We got married in one of the ports (St. Lucia) while we were on our Cruise in April 07. I wanted our photographer to come aboard to take pictures of me getting ready for the wedding. We worked with SS and were told that they have done things like that previously but could no longer allow guests on board due to the heightened security. So we just dropped the whole idea. However, once we arrived in port, the crew were expecting the arrival of our photographer and he in fact had been cleared to board the ship. Of course, since we had never informed the photographer, he had not prepared to be there and we never did get him on board.

Archived