2 person stateroom question..

We are thinking of doing the Christmas cruise on the Marnier and there are three of us(2 adults and 1 child). All the balcony rooms left only hold 2, so my question is can we book that and add her to another members reservation. Our family has about 10 rooms they booked a while back. Also can she sleep in the room with us? Are there any other problems we might encounter doing this?

Thanks

It might be that the ship has reached capacity and you can only book 2 person cabins even if the cabin can hold more than 2. If that is the case, you would not even be able to add a 3rd person to one of the other cabins already booked.

Gregg

We are thinking of doing the Christmas cruise on the Marnier and there are three of us(2 adults and 1 child). All the balcony rooms left only hold 2, so my question is can we book that and add her to another members reservation. Our family has about 10 rooms they booked a while back. Also can she sleep in the room with us? Are there any other problems we might encounter doing this?

Thanks

Call your agent. Sometimes they can find you exactly what you are looking for. As other poster said, if the ship is at capacity, you won't be able to squeeze her anywhere. When booking Oasis as a solo cruiser, I found a lot more cabins available for 2 people than what was shown for 1. I just picked the cabin I wanted and it didn't matter.

As far as putting child in another room:

We've traveled in groups with people doing this but the kids were never enrolled in the kids program. The following come to mind:

Responsibility: The other people in that cabin will be "responsible" for your daugher. ...fine print somewhere.

Dining: Make sure you cross reference booking numbers so you get seated together in the dining room and have same dining assignment.

Muster Drill: She would need to be with the muster station for the people in that cabin for the muster drill.

Adventure Ocean: If she is in Adventure Ocean, her bracelet will indicate the muster station of the room she is booked in. So "in the unlikely event of an emergency" she will be taken to THAT muster station.

Tipping: Would also be applicable to the cabin she is booked in.

Sea Pass card: Probably won't apply as far as charges go.

Archived