Wyndham Resort

princeryanandevan

Has anyone done the Wyndham all-inclusive for the day in Cozumel? Island Marketing is offering this for a decent price. I think it used to be called the Reef Club, but the Wyndham has recently taken it over. It seems like everyone is going to Nachi, but the Wyndham sounds really good too. There are 9 of us including 4 kids ages 3, 5, 7 & 13 as well as my 74 y.o. mother. Anyone with any experience at all here???

Hello

The Wyndam property is divided into Three sections, the old reef club property, Sabor adults only property and Aura, high end adults only property.

Last february we stayed at the Wyndham Aura Property (we got an upgrade and it was welcomed greatly) We could use the Wyndham reef club part of the property as well. this is what I will say about the Wyndham reef club side of the property. (by the way you will not be allowed on the Aura or Sabor sides of the propety)the food is sub par and the drinks although all included are very cheep liquors, no brand names. Also Be aware The Beach is very Rocky we had to wear water shoes and go very slow entering the water. It was tough for 40 year olds kids would have a much rougher time. Some parts of this property has a septic smell to it as well. (where reef ends and Sabor begins.)

The Wyndham is just okay. We will be going to Cozumel in two weeks on the Fantasy and we are going to paridise beach. I can't wait. (if the Aura had a package I would be doing that)

I hope this helps it is just my opion but for a cab fare a few bucks to use all the water sports and buy what you want to eat and drink you can come away with a better day for the same or les money.

have fun in Cozumel, it is a beautiful Island.

Relli

Thank you Jfer25 I have been looking for somthing like this.

I love Aura. I am trying to book it for the 25th

to answer your question the beach is rocky there as well. but the service is exceptional and the food is fantastic.

I am checking avaiablity it is 150 per couple not bad for a day.

Thank you Relli - I am leaning towards Nachi after reading your comments. I think Paradise Beach may be a little too crowded and loud - our kids are pretty young and they really want to swim in a pool. They would want to do the iceberg and trampoline, but I think they are too small so I don't want to "tease" them with that option. I was hoping the Wyndham was somewhere in between PB and NC as far as crowd, noise level, activity level, etc...I'm sure we'll have a great time wherever we choose.

Archived