Bermuda w 3 year old - St. George or Kings Wharf

eki

Hi all,

I've tried to search as much as I could before posting. We are planning a trip to Bermuda with our 3 year old son and trying to decide on a ship. One (NCL Dawn) docks in King's Wharf while the other (NCL Dream) docks in St. George. In your opinion - which would be the better location to get to kids friendly destinations? (Also, off topic, if you have an option on the ship that would be better, we'll take those too!) We're planning this all at the last minute!!

Thank you!!!

We were on the Majesty last week with our 4 year old DGD. St. George's was great. Tobacco Bay is nearby. She had a great time swimming & playing on the small beach there. The bus ride to the aquarium took around 30 minutes. We spent one morning there then hopped on another bus to Hamilton & a ferry to the Dockyard, where we ate lunch. The last ferry from the Dockyard to St. George's was at 3PM so we didn't have time to shop or look around there. On our second full day we went to Horseshoe Bay by bus & returned to St. George's by taxi.

She absolutely loved the Kid's Korner on the ship and the NCL crew are always great with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Just did the Dawn with a 6 yr old and 3yr old to Bermuda last week.Our 2nd time on the Dawn and we liked Bermuda so much were probably going back next year.The bus and ferry system is right at the dock(the 3yr old is free)We took the kids to Horseshoe bay which has a nice calm part for the kids to swim plus the most amneties of all the beaches.We also took the kids to the Bermuda Aquarium and zoo which was great.Snorklepark is right at the dockyards.But for kids i don't think theres any comparision between the Dawn and the Dream.The Dawn has the Kids t-rex pool with the waterslides and water cannons,a hot tub for kids and a great staff.The Dream is a more intimate ship for couples.I think the Dawn would be a more kid freindly ship.My kids didn't want to get off.If you want any pics of the beaches,ship or Aquarium email me at glkz@mac.com and i'll send them.

Archived