Back from the Fascination

retirednready2go

For my very first cruise, I had a blast! Our room steward was wonderful. The balcony was a bit too small but doable. They set our dinner time for 8:15 pm and that was too late for me to eat and be able to sleep so we didn't go to the dining room. Because I am a vegetarian, I was only able to eat at the salad bar in the Coconut Bar and Grill. I ate breakfast on the Lido deck buffet. The main problem and my only dislike is that they cook fish on the same grill as the hamburgers and other meats. I cannot eat that. I put that on the comment card at the end of the cruise so maybe they will improve. I hope so because I wanna go again. All in all it was great. Kissed the dolphin in Atlantis. It tasted like kissing a rubber glove, LOL.:D

For my very first cruise, I had a blast! Our room steward was wonderful. The balcony was a bit too small but doable. They set our dinner time for 8:15 pm and that was too late for me to eat and be able to sleep so we didn't go to the dining room. Because I am a vegetarian, I was only able to eat at the salad bar in the Coconut Bar and Grill. I ate breakfast on the Lido deck buffet. The main problem and my only dislike is that they cook fish on the same grill as the hamburgers and other meats. I cannot eat that. I put that on the comment card at the end of the cruise so maybe they will improve. I hope so because I wanna go again. All in all it was great. Kissed the dolphin in Atlantis. It tasted like kissing a rubber glove, LOL.:D

I'm so glad you enjoyed your first cruise and plan to go again. As for the dinner time assigned ~ you can go to the dining room and request a change to the earlier time. I'm not sure how it's prepared but they always have something on the alternate menu that would probably work for the vegan thing.

Did you try the sushi??

If it's your first time to the Bahamas like me, do an excursion at both islands. We did snorkeling by boat which I don't recommend, on HMC. The beach there was great and we snorkeled at the beach and liked it better. On Nassau we swam with the dolphins and it was great. Got to shop in Atlantis and use the beach there.

Archived