The Anticipation....

bfkkbc

Is killing me!!!! I booked an inside gty for our December cruise on the Inspiration and we still don't have our room assignments yet!!!! I know, I know we may not get them until we get to the pier but I am all but foaming at the mouth here!!! LOL On our last cruise we got our assignment 70 days out. I feel like a kid anticipating the holidays!!;)

Is killing me!!!! I booked an inside gty for our December cruise on the Inspiration and we still don't have our room assignments yet!!!! I know, I know we may not get them until we get to the pier but I am all but foaming at the mouth here!!! LOL On our last cruise we got our assignment 70 days out. I feel like a kid anticipating the holidays!!;)

Yeah... drives ya' nuts, doesn't it? I got my cabin assignment on the Conquest about 30 days out... It seems to be gettin' later and later all the time...

Here's hoping you get an awesome visit from the upgrade fairy!!!

:D

Yeah... drives ya' nuts, doesn't it? I got my cabin assignment on the Conquest about 30 days out... It seems to be gettin' later and later all the time...

Here's hoping you get an awesome visit from the upgrade fairy!!!

:D

That would be a bonus, but I am just glad to be going!!! I can't wait for that first D.O.D. I can taste it now!!! YUM:p

Archived