RCCL - how is Quest played?

ysq

Sorry if this is not in the right forum, not sure where it should go.

I've heard talk of this game called Quest on RCL. From other threads, people say how much fun it is, but I don't say what it is.

I just went to YouTube and saw a short Quest video of guys dancing around wearing boxers and bras.

But was wondering, how is it played? (I tried searching here, but the search function is down)

Not too many people will tell you how it's played. You can get a group together or join a group. I got to watch it last year and laughed so hard all I can say it's amazing what grown adults will do and yes this game is for adults only.

Christine

• 3 weeks later...
ok, I understand. What happens on the ship stays on the ship.

Very true.

They only way to make sure you are in charge of everything that happens in the Quest is to volunteer as team leader. That way you are in charge and can't get in trouble.

Just my opinion.... It's really not for children & I believe RC explains that... unfortunately that didn't stop one mom & dad from bringing their 3 kids (8, 10 & 12) to the Quest game on our Alaskan cruise. They formed their own "team". It's adult humor & I was having a great time until mom whipped off her bra & the kids were running it up to the stage.... where then dad later put it on. I know, I sound like a prude- I'm really not, it's a funny game, just not so much with young kids doing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived