Spirit suite 9710

ghp

Question for anyone that has been in suite 9710. Do you get noise from the pool area above the cabin? We have never stay in the aft cabins on our cruises and thought we would like to try one next cruise.

Question for anyone that has been in suite 9710. Do you get noise from the pool area above the cabin? We have never stay in the aft cabins on our cruises and thought we would like to try one next cruise.

No. We were in 9212 and did not here any noise from the pool. Its a great view and very relaxing looking at the wake as you sail. There is a little vibration when pulling into and out of port but that was alll.

Hope this helps.

Doug

You will love this room. My husband, daughter and I stayed the week of Sept. 14th, 2008. There was no noise from the pool above. This penthouse suite is beautiful. Only thing not so pretty were the loveseat (sofa sleeper) and the two matching chairs..just very worn. I did ask for a electric converter in the bathroom for my hairdryer. I have alot of pictures I could email to you.

Enjoy!

Michelle

Hi Doug & Michelle,

Thanks for the quick responce I appreciate the information. We booked that cabin for the Canada New England Cruise September 25, 2009. I wish it had been this year but it will be great next year. Looking forward to our cruise in Janurary to the caribban on the Spirit we will be in a forward cabin the aft cabins must book out fast.

Happy cruising,:D

Sara

Sara you are welcome. Michelle is right you will love the room. On the AFT is the way to go. We are looking into another for next year. We are sailing today on the Dawn. The mini-bus will pick us up at 10am. As you can see I can't sleep.

Doug

Archived