Renewing wedding vows?

SheltieLady

Hey shetieLady:eek:

I'm glad you have everything all set.I'm sure you will love it. By the way,did you look at my slide show of the vows. Press on the link ok?

Also I looked at your profile and notice that your birthday month and year is the same as my daughters only shes on the 1st.We also had a sheltie for 17 years. I missed him so much no other could replace him !

I am so sorry about my spelling..I got your user name wrong and it won`t happen again:o :o

so sorry:) :)

muriel

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone look at our slide show ? If not, take a look.We had a wonderful time!

http://www.slide.com/r/dCWHUXo15T9YM...rA9ji42xkUqwM?

Muriel

Hi Muriel!!

I've been on Roll Call with Butch (mostly I guess) for March 24th! I really want to do the renewal (you looked lovely!!!!!!!). I have to just convince the DH that it would be a good idea....:rolleyes:

Heidi

I made all the arrangements on the phone with Princess.We took the $205 package and as soon as we got to our cabin they let us know when[ usually on a fomal night]and the wedding planer made all the plans.Flowers and all.What a day we had .Of course doing all over again after 50 years make you feel like it's the first time, yet you know you did it before.I was so happy. I hope you and bob can do this for each other!

Muriel

Muriel -

I know Bob wants some other package he saw (I have Princess Rewards points to redeem). Maybe, if I take the $205 package, it would be a neat surprise. Our 2nd anniversary will be on the cruise and, due to Bob getting very, very ill on the Noordam this past February (he was out of work 8 weeks!), we never celebrated our first anniversary.

Maybe I could do it as a surprise (he hates surprises, but will probably humor me on this one). :)

We wanted to be married on a ship, but out of NYC none did a sit down luncheon and, due to the average age of the guests, a buffet wouldn't have worked. So, we married on land. Maybe this could make up for that.

So what exactly has to be done to arrange for the renewal of vows. Is all the information on the Princess Website? How far in advance do you have to book it? It sounds so wonderful, we are definately considering it for our next cruise in March/09.

We're sailing with another couple on 23-Dec for a 14 day trip thru the Canal on the Coral P and both couples will celebrate their 40th anniversary during the trip. The guys were going to surprise our wives with a vow renewal ceremony. Like others in this thread have reported, we recall it being priced at around $200 per couple.

Well, we got the new Crusie Answer Book and were shocked to see it now priced at an unbelievable $485/couple! I'm sorry, but that is simply outrageous. We clued in the wives about our plans, and they said that if we were stupid enough to drop that kind of money on what was offered we wouldn't live to celebrate our 41st anniversary.

Well, we got the new Crusie Answer Book and were shocked to see it now priced at an unbelievable $485/couple! I'm sorry, but that is simply outrageous. We clued in the wives about our plans, and they said that if we were stupid enough to drop that kind of money on what was offered we wouldn't live to celebrate our 41st anniversary.

The cost of $485.00 per couple is the deluxe renewal of vows, they do have the renewal of vows package for $205.00 just booked it two weeks ago for our cruise in March. The link below explains both packages.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/celebrations/renewal_vows/index.jsp

Christine

Hi everyone

Just want to let evryone know it was real easy.Just a phone call to 1800Princess and its all done.They charge your credit card rigt away.I did it at the end of Feb.and our cruse was in April.Also if you charge it on your Princess credit card make sure you get your double points.

Heidi,if you use credit card points for this, you have to go through the credit card.

Sheltielady is right,their is two packages.

Muriel

The cost of $485.00 per couple is the deluxe renewal of vows, they do have the renewal of vows package for $205.00 just booked it two weeks ago for our cruise in March. The link below explains both packages.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/celebrations/renewal_vows/index.jsp

Christine

Hmmm! The only vow renewal shown in the Cruise answer Book is package #1104 priced at $485, but the one you refer to (#1103) at $205 shows up on the web page.

Upon further review, it appears Princess has listed the $205 package incorrectly in the Cruise Answer Book as the Deluxe Renewal Package, pricing it at $485. No wonder I thought it outrageous.

DH wants some other package...I don't recall which...since it gives him a bottle of champagne that he would drink :rolleyes: . I'll see if I can swing the $205 renewal with points as well (the way prices are climbing, I'll probably be able to do that *and* more) :eek: .

I just wish we could get a price drop on the cabin....but, that I seriously doubt. I'm not complaining - I'm happy with the cabin selection and wanted it for a reason; but, a couple of dollars would be helpful (as I'm looking at hotel rates for the 3 day drive to FLL and back :eek: ).

Archived