Cost for wireless internet on Freedom

avabro

So if I bring my laptop and rent the $10 wireless card do I still pay the $4 startup fee and $.75 per min? or just the $10 per day?

You pay the whole shot. A wireless card can be picked up for 30-40 bucks and any big box electronic store.

You pay the whole shot. A wireless card can be picked up for 30-40 bucks and any big box electronic store.

Thanks!! We have wireless cards but was not sure if they would work on the ship or not. So it would be cheaper for us to bring our own since we will have to pay the startup fee and per min anyway. I guess being able to use the computer in the room or on deck will be worth the fees.;)

Thanks!! We have wireless cards but was not sure if they would work on the ship or not. So it would be cheaper for us to bring our own since we will have to pay the startup fee and per min anyway. I guess being able to use the computer in the room or on deck will be worth the fees.;)

This is my question also. I am still not certain if I will bring my laptop or not, but it has the built in wireless setup. I have a wifi catcher and can pick up wireless signals without putting in a "card" per say. If I decided to bring my laptop would I still need to rent the card? or could I access it with my current setup?

For as little as we will use the internet ( only to email the kids back home) I could just go to the cafe and save some money.

Archived