ALL NOVEMBER CRUISERS - especially "Cod"

czechmate

Over the past few weeks (months?) a number of people have posted messages regarding November cruises they were undertaking. These posts have entertained educated and amused us and for that I thank you all. Would like to take this opportunity to wish everone sailing this month a really happy and memorable cruise exceeding all expectations.
Once you return home remember to get on here and post your experiences for us. We would all be grateful and particularly for those on Opera and Armonia - The new "kids" on the block.
Those on Opera - you take good care of her for me - I want her in tip top order for my cruise next year. LOL

"COD" Special message .......not many days to go now till Galaxy........but hope you and your hubby have a great time - relax and make the most of it. Dont forget we have a date in April!!

Happy cruising.

[quote name='czechmate']Over the past few weeks (months?) a number of people have posted messages regarding November cruises they were undertaking. These posts have entertained educated and amused us and for that I thank you all. Would like to take this opportunity to wish everone sailing this month a really happy and memorable cruise exceeding all expectations.
Once you return home remember to get on here and post your experiences for us. We would all be grateful and particularly for those on Opera and Armonia - The new "kids" on the block.
Those on Opera - you take good care of her for me - I want her in tip top order for my cruise next year. LOL

"COD" Special message .......not many days to go now till Galaxy........but hope you and your hubby have a great time - relax and make the most of it. Dont forget we have a date in April!!

Happy cruising.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, i'll let you know how we get on

Julian

Thanks czechmate! Yes, we are definately getting close now. One week from tomorrow we hit the road for Galveston. I will get back on this same posting with a review asap after we return.

No, I won't forget. Oh, and some good news! MSC came through and we are staying two weeks in Genoa/Spotorno before flying back. Also, he called his brother yesterday and I had him ask how his home-made wine inventory would be in April. He said he'd have enough to bathe in and if I could drink it all, he'd make a monument to me! Let's see....do I want marble or bronze??!!

Thanks again thinking of us and wishing us a good time. And I too wish a good and safe time for others heading out soon

Ciao for now!

Cod Hi .............see the italian is improving!!
Great news re the flights. Really pleased for you.

Why not go for the unusual and demand gold. The real thing not like the "oscars" - guess he would get a few bigger vats underway right now!!

Gold is good..why didn't I think of that?

Yes, I'm glad our airfare dilemma is solved. Our TA really kept after them for an answer and I'm grateful to him for being so persistant!

Keep up the good work on this site..it's folks like you who keep this going and interesting. Till later this month then.

Archived