Anyone been to Paradise Beach lately?

Carolyn1950

I booked the AI thru Island Marketing for Paradise island.. Now having read reviews I wonder if I made a mistake.. I have read the terrible reviews by Scubagirl and I wonder if perhaps things have improved... Have you been there recently and what was your opinion? Thanks..

I booked the AI thru Island Marketing for Paradise island.. Now having read reviews I wonder if I made a mistake.. I have read the terrible reviews by Scubagirl and I wonder if perhaps things have improved... Have you been there recently and what was your opinion? Thanks..

Are you talking about Paradise Beach in Freeport, or Paradise Island at Nassau.

Paradise Island's Cabbage Beach is fine for a day trip from the cruise ship.

Public Beach, nice sandy beach and clear water near the Atlantis. No restrooms or other facilities, but it's great for a few hour on the beach.

If you are talking about Paradise Island harbour resort (available thru island marketing) , then no, they haven't improved any. My guess is that it will continue to go down hill until atlantis takes over and the wrecking ball come thru.

Are you talking about Paradise Beach in Freeport, or Paradise Island at Nassau.

Paradise Island's Cabbage Beach is fine for a day trip from the cruise ship.

Public Beach, nice sandy beach and clear water near the Atlantis. No restrooms or other facilities, but it's great for a few hour on the beach.

If you are talking about Paradise Island harbour resort (available thru island marketing) , then no, they haven't improved any. My guess is that it will continue to go down hill until atlantis takes over and the wrecking ball come thru.

I was talking about the Paradise Island Harbour Resort.. My brain wasn't working when I typed my subject line..

The pic is so lovely on the Island Marketing sight that I booked it without doing a search.. Now I am regreting it. And I paid a deposit for 6 of us:rolleyes:

The one thing that is bothering me most of all is that it is on the harbor not the ocean side beach..DUH on my part..

I have written Island Marketing about changing excursions, if they won't guess I will just eat my 67.50 and look else where..

Archived