Navigator - Family Ocean View Stateroom vs Balcony cabin

RIAFT

Tried to get a price reduction via the travel agent (Travel Industry Services) and was basically told "tough!", having already paid.

However, RCI have offered an upgrade from Family Oceanview Stateroom to Balcony cabin - for an admin fee of £35 per head. There will be three adults and one four year-old child in the cabin. Can anyone advise if this is a better alternative or not, please?

Thanks.

Have never heard of an 'admin fee' per head to change categories - I think your TA is charging you.

I know rules are different for outside the USA - but my TA (and most) give the price reductions. Next time maybe book with a stateside TA?

Tried to get a price reduction via the travel agent (Travel Industry Services) and was basically told "tough!", having already paid.

However, RCI have offered an upgrade from Family Oceanview Stateroom to Balcony cabin - for an admin fee of £35 per head. There will be three adults and one four year-old child in the cabin. Can anyone advise if this is a better alternative or not, please?

Thanks.

Yes, considering Travel Industry Services are supposed to be offering discounted rates it sounds as though it would have been a better bet to book direct with RCI.

And I've just discovered that this "upgrade" I've been offered, with an admin fee of £35 a head, is from a 328 square foot family ocean view stateroom to a 206 square foot balcony cabin. Not much of an upgrade if you ask me!!

Archived