Rays, Reef & Rum Point With Lunch Excursion

billrco90278

Oh I'm so bummed!! I just heard back from Sharon, and the RRR tour through NativeWay is booked on the day (1/13/09) we'll be there. :mad:

This is our first cruise and the tour we looked forward to the most. I just learned a very valuable lesson about booking early.:o

Might there be another company that is equally good, that we can book through? Or is the excurision through Princess our only other option?

Thanks for any info.

I just booked this same tour through shoretrips.com it is called Stingray City, Snorkeling and Rum Point Palooza. Hope that helps. My booking is for a little later sailing.

I just booked this same tour through shoretrips.com it is called Stingray City, Snorkeling and Rum Point Palooza. Hope that helps. My booking is for a little later sailing.

I just looked at their website and that trip looks great. It says you have to book 15 people. Is that correct?

Our ship arrives in Grand Cayman at 7:00am and we have to "tender" into port. The RRR tour has a 9:15am check-in time on the pier and a 9:30am tour departure time.

Will we have a problem being on time?? Has anyone done this tour with the "same" timeframe??

Thanks in advance for any help/info you can share with us.

Pat :)

Are you asking about the Nativeway tour? I just booked it this week and our email shows a checkin time of 8:45 with a departure time of 9:00. We are going on the Legend with the same arrival time of 7:00.

I think the tour people try to work out the times according to the ships schedules so you shouldn't have a problem making it there on time.:)

When I booked it last week I booked for 3 people, now it says a group of 15. I would contact shoretrips and ask if it possible to join some of the groups going at that time. It's worth a shot.

I just received an e-mail saying they would try to make up a group since we are going during a busy time - spring break. Thanks for sharing the information. I really wanted to do the rays for my girls and Rum Point for me. This is the best option I could find that fits our time frame.

• 1 month later...

There are a couple perks to going through Princess....you don't have to pay a penny in advance which means you can easily cancel if you want or change your mind. The other is that you will meet on ship and tender as a group....groups usually get priority in tendering....that can be a bonus when there are 3000+ passengers.

Archived