Steam on the Dawn?

bippy bj

My dh is going to be upset. His favorite thing about cruising is using the steam rooms. We've NEVER had to pay extra for this and we've taken about a dozen cruises in the last 6 years.

Thanks for the warning. Now I have to decide whether to warn him or let him find out once we get there.

bj

I purchased the spa pass when we sailed on the Dawn partially because we were sailing out of NYC and partially because it guaranteed time to myself. I loved the lap pool , the bubble hot tub and the quiet. I was the only one there most times and there was never anyone in the steam room. So you have to pay extra but it does make it more private and relaxing.

Would you mind telling me how much the pass cost , please.

Thanks

I purchased the spa pass when we sailed on the Dawn partially because we were sailing out of NYC and partially because it guaranteed time to myself. I loved the lap pool , the bubble hot tub and the quiet. I was the only one there most times and there was never anyone in the steam room. So you have to pay extra but it does make it more private and relaxing.

Archived