Nascar On Rccl

B. J. Fox

I have seen plenty of post that ask about various sports on board the ships. I am more of a NASCAR fan than other sports but seem to have a hard time finding it while on board. We leave in two weeks with just two races left in the season and the points are getting real tight. I want to be able to at least see some of the race and know who wins and who has what points. Doese anyone have any insite on this matter? I know that we are there to relax and take in the ship, but I would like to keep up with what I have been following since February.

B. J. Fox

I had the same problem on our first cruise. Sunday afternoon, about the time I thought the race would be finished, I bopped up to the internet cafe, logged on to Nascar.com and discovered Harvick had just won Atlanta (his first race I believe after getting into Earnhardt's car). You can always log on to check the status of the race too if it's not on TV. I would imagine the last two races will be on NBC.

Have fun!

You'd be good to go if you were leaving on Sunday. Surprisingly when we boarded the Mariner last month (in Miami), we had the network stations so DH got to watch the race on NBC. The networks were available until we were a few miles out to sea-which worked well since we were delayed in departing until about 7:30 (waiting on folks being bused from Canaveral).

Archived