Turks and Caicos AND Half Moon Cay

WinnipegCruiser

Turks and Caicos AND Half Moon Cay are my favorite destinations. I really enjoyed Margaritaville at T&C and renting one of the private cabana on HMC.

It used to be that the Triumph did those ports of call.

Does anyone know of a ship that does them now, or better yet in March when I think I will be cruising again.

I would really love to do a 14 day Back to Back, but I just can't seem to figure out which cruise to do...

Turks and Caicos AND Half Moon Cay are my favorite destinations. I really enjoyed Margaritaville at T&C and renting one of the private cabana on HMC.

Does anyone know of a ship that does them now, or better yet in March when I think I will be cruising again.

I would really love to do a 14 day Back to Back, but I just can't seem to figure out which cruise to do...

The Destiny does it as part of a 5 day cruise out of Miami. A group of us are doing a B2B (4 day and 5 day) with this route the end of October. The Destiny also does a third different route (5 day) and so you can get a 14 day crusie as a B2B2B with 7 different ports.

HAL (Holland American) is the only ships that goes to Half Moon Cay in March.

HAL owns this island. Carnival can use the island only when HAL ships are not there. In the winter almost everyday there is a HAL ship there.

HAL owns this island. Carnival can use the island only when HAL ships are not there. In the winter almost everyday there is a HAL ship there.

The Destiny visits HMC on a year round schedule including March. The March 9/09 and March 23/09 departures both have HMC on it's itinerary.

Carnival Fascination has a sailing to Half Moon Cay in March '09

I'm going on Carnival Miracle on May 24, 2009. We'll be visiting Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Cruise leaves from New York.

Archived