Fun Pass/Passport

2iowacruisers

This question may have been answered previously but I got a time-out error when trying to search so I apologize if this a duplicate question. Since this is the first cruise my wife and I are taking, it's also the first time we have dealt with passports. When filling out the Fun Pass with the passport info, it asks for the city of issuance. Now, is that the city where we applied for the passport or is it some other city? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

This question may have been answered previously but I got a time-out error when trying to search so I apologize if this a duplicate question. Since this is the first cruise my wife and I are taking, it's also the first time we have dealt with passports. When filling out the Fun Pass with the passport info, it asks for the city of issuance. Now, is that the city where we applied for the passport or is it some other city? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

I put the city where I went to the post office. There were no questions about it at the terminal!

Hope that helps--you're going to have a blast! We just did our first cruise last month and are going again next month! :D

I have a newer passport also. The newer ones do not have a city of issuance anymore. They just have the issuing authority, which is the United States Department of State. That is what I used for my Funpass registration.

Archived