Items left onboard AOS

cracker89

Here is my situation. We just arrive home last night from our cruise and realized my daughter left her beloved special stuffed animal cat on the ship. Does anyone have 1) the email address of DeDe in the concierge and 2) if anyone has ever gotten back something they've left onboard?

Here is my situation. We just arrive home last night from our cruise and realized my daughter left her beloved special stuffed animal cat on the ship. Does anyone have 1) the email address of DeDe in the concierge and 2) if anyone has ever gotten back something they've left onboard?

DeDe's email address is ad_concierge@rccl.com That's an underscore between ad and concierge!

I hope you get the stuffed animal back!!! :o

Thank you so much ckrobyn!!! I really hope we get it back. I know we probably won't but I need to try everything I can. Thanks again!

You're very welcome.

My daughter has a favorite stuffy and would be devastated if she lost it!

Certainly check with the ship concierge, but also know that RCI has a Lost & Found Department in Miami where stuff left is supposed to eventually turn up. Call C&A or RCI and ask for the L&F number. I have never left anything on-board upon departure, but thought I did once, and that's why I know this department exists:rolleyes:. I have left a jacket more than once at the Security X-Ray [i was busy talking, not thinking] and have ALWAYS had it turned in to the On-Board L&F [at Reception] - I think the staff is quite good about turning in items. It is possible that the beloved cat might have fallen under the bed or somewhere and could be found during the following cruise, and not arrive in Miami for a few weeks [we once found a watch under the front lip of our in-room safe (presumably from the previous cruise, but might have been there for weeks) which we turned into Reception, and they said that they would forward it to L&F in Miami]. Best wishes for your daughter reuniting with her special friend.

MY FAVORITE SISTER IN LAW LEFT HER 2 BRAND NEW FAVOTIE BRA'S HANGING IN THE BATHROOM ON THE MORNING OF DEBARKATION...according to my brother in law he paid big time bucks for the beauties...red and black...they got home and needless to say the were not back in minneapolis with the rest of the dirty laundry...hello rccl did anyone find my 2 favorite bra's...off to the loast and found...she got a call about a week later they had been turned in...they (rccl) mailed them to her...guess what...wrong bra's she got a black and a red but not her's...I REALLY HOPE YOU DAUGHTER GETS HER KITTY STUFFED ANIMAL BACK...

I want to thank everyone for their help and well-wishes and I'm happy to say that my daughter will soon be reunited with her cat, Oreo.:)

Take care everyone and keep cruising!

Did you email DeDe??

SO glad everything worked out :D

I want to thank everyone for their help and well-wishes and I'm happy to say that my daughter will soon be reunited with her cat, Oreo.:)

Take care everyone and keep cruising!

So glad Oreo was found:). Where was she found? Enquirring minds want to know:confused:

Thom

Yes, I did email DeDe. She is wonderful! It ends up that my fabulous stateroom attendant, Kathy, had found it under the pillows and kept it aside. DeDe said she will be mailing it up to us when they get to St. Thomas. I can't tell you how relieved we are.:D

Melanie

So glad you asked! We got off the FOS on Sunday and just realized today that my camcorder's power cord and my ipod cord didn't make it home with us. I thought they would show up in the luggage eventually but the bags are unpacked and still the cords are no where to be found. I thought we had done a good check through the room but must've missed them (I really don't think it is a good idea to have the bars open so late on the last night!!) Guess I'm off to find the phone # for L&F!

Cracker89 - glad your DD got her stuffie back! My DD left her "Lovie" onboard DCL many years ago and after many calls and contact, we finally gave up. It was VERY traumatic for our DD so I'm so glad this worked out!

Side bar question: how was the cruise? We are booked for Oct 11 next year on the AOS and I promised DH I'd ask some recent cruisers about the cruise. Were there any "sweet 16" parties on board? Did they overrun the ship? That is his primary worry - LOL. Thanks

Does anyone know the e-mail address for the Mariner concierge? DD's Webkinz Eagle fell between the sofa and the wall in Nana and Grandad's room and was forgotten because no-one pulled him out right away! DD remembered him, but not until we were halfway home!

Archived