Booking your flight...

thegpars

I havent been on a cruise in awhile and I cant remember how much time you should give yourself when booking your flight... does anyone have suggestions. ..

Everyone is assuming you mean booking your flight home after the cruise. Is this what you mean?

Definitely don't book until noon or later. But RCCL can give you best advice.

We just booked a cruise out of Galveston and RCL told our TA not to book a departing flight before 1:00pm. As far as booking a flight to the port, book a day before your cruise begins. It will save you a lot of wear and tear on your nerves. If it isn't possible to do that, book the earliest flight possible, preferably a non-stop.

I havent been on a cruise in awhile and I cant remember how much time you should give yourself when booking your flight... does anyone have suggestions. ..

Depends on how I book the flight. If I use one of the big name online travel sites, I will give myself abotu 15 minutes to book the flight.

If I use a brick and mortar travel agency, I have to include travel time, so it goes up to abotu 60-90 minutes.

If I use the phone, and call the ariline direct, I'll give myself about the same as the online booking: 15 minutes or so.

:cool:

Archived