Just of the Fantasy!!

kolebyt1996

My mom and I were on the October 13 sailing on the fantasy, and we had a Blast!! And just to clear this up because I know many people are wondering if the fantasy is done with it's upgrades yes the waterworks was working and the serenity area was up and running, and the main pool area was also done. The Fantasy was a really cool ship and I hope we get to sail on it again.

I am soo looking forward to the serenity area. How many people did the hot tubs fit and how many are in the serenity area. Also did they do a mardi gras night?

I think the hot tubs fit around 7 or 8. There are I think two in the serenity area. And yes they had mardi gras night on the first sea day.

My mom and I were on the October 13 sailing on the fantasy, and we had a Blast!! And just to clear this up because I know many people are wondering if the fantasy is done with it's upgrades yes the waterworks was working and the serenity area was up and running, and the main pool area was also done. The Fantasy was a really cool ship and I hope we get to sail on it again.

Does the Fantasy have clocks in the staterooms?:confused:

We went to Chichen Itza in Progreso. It was VERY HOT.

But we had a great time and it was worth going

How long a ride out there was it? I am going on this excursion in December, hopefully it won't be as hot then.

Also, are they good about keeping kids out of the serenity area?

I read your review. LOL. 5's and 5+'s on everything. Were we on the same ship. If so, I wish I would have been smoking the same thing as you. NO offense, but your review presents a perfect ship. Hardly.

Thanks Koleby!! WOOOHOOO it's AMAZING what a PERFECT cruise you can have with the right attitude!!!;)

Can't wait to sail with ya!!!:D

I am soo looking forward to the serenity area. How many people did the hot tubs fit and how many are in the serenity area. Also did they do a mardi gras night?

The hot tubs would fit about 4-5 people depending on the persons size. I would not want to be in the hot tub w/8!! You would be sitting on laps!

I did not see a Mardi gras night but Formal night and the Captains party is the first sea day. The serenity area did not have the padded chaise lounges yet but I have heard that they are on order, for now just the same pool chaises.

I read your review. LOL. 5's and 5+'s on everything. Were we on the same ship. If so, I wish I would have been smoking the same thing as you. NO offense, but your review presents a perfect ship. Hardly.

for no offense meant, you sure gave offense to imply the OP was smoking something,,,,the point is, everyone's POV is different,,,what makes a perfect cruise for some isn't what makes a perfect cruise for another,,,

it takes all kinds, which is why we have HUNDREDS of reviews to read,,,Holly

How long a ride out there was it? I am going on this excursion in December, hopefully it won't be as hot then.

Also, are they good about keeping kids out of the serenity area?

The ride there and back was about 2 and a half hours. And yes they were keeping kids out of the serenity area. ;)

Does the Fantasy have clocks in the staterooms?:confused:

I was able to get me a small battery operated alarm clock at walmart for around $5. Its maybe 4 imches in diameter and round, but will work to help keep track of the time and to get us up in the morning.

for no offense meant, you sure gave offense to imply the OP was smoking something,,,,the point is, everyone's POV is different,,,what makes a perfect cruise for some isn't what makes a perfect cruise for another,,,

it takes all kinds, which is why we have HUNDREDS of reviews to read,,,Holly

Thank you Holly for clarifying that for me. The smoke is clearing. :D

Archived