Late Night Dinking On-board Boudicca

STEPHEN LARKIN

Hi Everyone ,

I was just wondering ... is there a bar on-board Boudicca that will stay open for a late night drink , I was recently on-board the Queen Mary 2 and to my surprise they shut down every bar at 1am on the first night out of New York !

Can anyone tell me what time the bars close on Boudicca . By the way I am not a compulsive drinker but when you are having a great night on-board any cruise ship it is a shame to end it because some barman has been told to close the bar at a certain time .

Cheers folks .... :rolleyes:

Hi just off the Black Prince. Some of the guest where still drinkng at 3am dont know if barstaff where still selling drink or the guest pre orded the drink i dont know. To be fair to the bar staff they should stop at a certain time, You can understand these people work hard with a ready smile. from when the bar opens till it closes. Cleaning inbetween. They need there sleep too.

Hi again , I couldn`t agree more with you , my only concern was that due to the age of the clientele on-board the barstaff may have closed the bars early .

I have been on-board Braemar for a mini cruise and they stayed open to around 2am so I presume it is the same across the fleet , many thanks ... :) :) :)

Archived