Trinidad Tour - Island Experience

vickie_bernie

We are visiting Trinidad in Jan on board the Grand, as many of you may of found there isn't a lot written about this port.

I did find this tour company called Island Experience islandexperiencestt.com

I have arranged a tour for our roll call to visit the island.

This company wasn't aware of cruise critic and commented that not too many cruise ships visit but it was getting busier.

They have been very helpful with getting a group tour together for us and have been quick to respond.

Make sure you clearly identify the date and ship as someone else I know contacted them and stated they were with Cruise Critic and the tour company thought it was my group, but it is an entirely different date/ship.

Hi Vickie, thanks for posting this link. You're right, there aren't many tour operators in Trinidad - well, not many I can find. I just have a few questions if you don't mind! Which tour have you gone for? How many people from your roll call are going? And how much is it?

I'd contacted Andrew at Banwari regarding a tour and he replied to say he'd booked us, but hasn't been in touch since after I asked for more details. So just looking at other alternatives in case there's a problem.

Thanks.:)

Archived