A very interesting cruise video diary

luckiestmitw

Hi Jackie,

Yeah... those massive RCI ships have EVERYTHING.....no way would I let my kids go on an ice skating rink in the middle of the ocean....sure enough one of them would end up with something broken:eek:...my nerves would be shot to pieces.:p :D

A little further in the video is a segment on the engine room which explains some of the workings of the ship....I even learnt something.:)

Regards Sandie:)

Hey Sandie

I found it, its great............

http://travel.sky.com/inspiration/blogs/1223984540728_609

hope this works..........cheers shiona

Hi Shiona,

Thank's for rescuing me...:p :D ...I haven't posted a link before......can you tell?:o :D

Yeah... I thought it was very interesting...great to see a few areas on the ship that you'd normally not get the chance to see...I loved the engine room.:D

I also didn't know about the white box....you learn something everyday.

Hi Jackie,

Yeah... those massive RCI ships have EVERYTHING.....no way would I let my kids go on an ice skating rink in the middle of the ocean....sure enough one of them would end up with something broken:eek:...my nerves would be shot to pieces.:p :D

A little further in the video is a segment on the engine room which explains some of the workings of the ship....I even learnt something.:)

I think the ice rinks would be quite safe as they have great shows at night on them. If you thought the dancers on the P and O ships had it hard imagine doing the same on ice!!

It has been years since I donned a pair of skates but will give it a go just to say I have skated on the ocean.

Now there is also a rockclimbing wall on the mariner but doubt I will be adding that to my "bucket list"!!!!!!!

Only watched the first video and have to say love his style of commentary.

Great to watch. I will have to wait until tonight to watch the rest.

thanks for posting.

Btw the longest review i ever saw was about the LOTS. It also made for the longest thread.

I think the ice rinks would be quite safe as they have great shows at night on them. If you thought the dancers on the P and O ships had it hard imagine doing the same on ice!!

It has been years since I donned a pair of skates but will give it a go just to say I have skated on the ocean.

Now there is also a rockclimbing wall on the mariner but doubt I will be adding that to my "bucket list"!!!!!!!

Hi Karon,

Yeah I think those ice skaters deserve medals for staying upright on a moving ship, while performing a routine on ice...very clever.

I love ice skating (when the opportunity arises) I think it stems back to the good old roller skating days :p :D....but.. having seen my four boys on skates it made me realise that they obviously have there fathers genes...they had alot of trouble staying upright....no offence DH:p

Sent a shiver down my spine as soon as they'd let go of the edges of the rink.:eek:

Needless to say we now go to the movies for a family outing.;)

Archived