Cozumel-ATVs

stosh

FYI - I did recently read a post suggesting that you check the paperwork you're signing for these tours, in that some of them have you accepting responsibility for all/any damages to the trans, engine, body...while it's in your posession. ken

Interesting........ yah I can imagine if something happens having to give them payment prior to leaving. On the other hand how many times have I road jet skis. We are experienced ATV riders, but get the point could ruin entire vacation

Thanks

My husband, daughter (23), son (20) and myself did this in January in Cozumel. It was a blast! Well worth the $99. It was a long ride and they let the more experienced riders who want to go fast in front and the people who want to go slower go in back. One thing to be aware of.....wear old shoes that you don't care about. In fact, it would be best to wear old shoes that you can throw away after. Our shoes were trashed!! We all brought just one pair of tennis shoes and so I had to try and wash them on the cruise because we were doing zipline in Jamaica and needed them. Anyway, you do get dirty! Also we were all quite sore the next day....even the young ones. I guess from just holding on.

Yes, When we go ATV riding in bosco beach NC, I have never gotten so dirty before in my life. We would ride thru 3 foot deep mud pits. If you werent riding thru mud pits, it was nothing but dust and dirt everywhere but fun as ******

Thanks

Archived