Spirit Mexico 8 day menu

With our cruise just a few weeks away, it would be great if someone could post the most recent menus for the 8 day Spirit Mexican riviera. We're trying to work out which two nights to go to the Supper club and want to make sure we don't miss something really nice in the dining room!

If anyone has the supper club menu too, that would be very helpful. We did David's on the Pride a couple of years ago and it was a top class meal.

I can't help too much as it's been a year since we sailed on the Spirit. But the first sea day is the first formal night, which will be lobster. Don't miss that one.

We are on the Spirit again this coming Tuesday, and we have an Aussy family on our roll call.

If you go to zydecocruiser.com, and open the Carnival Splendor, July 2-25, 2008, you will find many current carnival menues. The eight day is probably very similar to what you will experience on the Spirit.

Have you joined the "Carnival Roll Call" for your upcoming cruise? We are on the November 12, 2008 Spirit cruise, and the Roll Call Group is a lot of fun. We can hardly wait to meet them all in person, on board.

With our cruise just a few weeks away, it would be great if someone could post the most recent menus for the 8 day Spirit Mexican riviera. We're trying to work out which two nights to go to the Supper club and want to make sure we don't miss something really nice in the dining room!

If anyone has the supper club menu too, that would be very helpful. We did David's on the Pride a couple of years ago and it was a top class meal.

Depending what excursions you have in Acapulco, it is a great night for the supper club...the view of the city is awesome. I already have my reservations for that night,this will be my second time , last year there was a full moon!

The menu is the same as Davids...not much different each year..Come over to our Roll Call and meet the group...

Jan

I can't help too much as it's been a year since we sailed on the Spirit. But the first sea day is the first formal night, which will be lobster. Don't miss that one.

We are on the Spirit again this coming Tuesday, and we have an Aussy family on our roll call.

Did you change your cruise .... cuz we are leaving Monday and you would have to swim like the dickens to make it to the ship on Tuesday!!!!!!

We did the Spirit in 05. She is a nice ship.David's is a wonderfull palce to go for a meal.It takes about 3 hours to make it thru the meal but don't be in a hurry everthing else will wait.

If you have not booked an excusion in Acapulco might I recommend the beach break.Dh went parasailing thru a vendor walking the beach for 50.00 and had a ball. His name is tatooed on his chest.

I bartended for your Air force officers when they were on course up in Manitoba, what a great group of fella's.

Archived