On board credit for shareholders

cruiser800

If you have booked through a TA just ask your TA for a current statement of your booking. It will clearly show the OBC (mine does!).

If you have booked the cruise yourself just call Celebrity and ask them to either email or mail a copy of your statement to you.

I have applied for an OBC for my up coming Celebrity criuse a week ago. How can I know that RCL has give me the OBC?

Thanks.

I get an email telling that it has been applied. Then a few days later I call Captians Club and ask them if it has been applied. I have always gotten a yes. Love those benifits!

Laura

I always e-mail the info and get a confirmation/response in 24 hours. Take a copy with you on the cruise in case a problem occurs.

That is exactly what we do. It has always been posted to you on board account a few days into the cruise. Take a copy of the email with you..

I have applied for an OBC for my up coming Celebrity criuse a week ago. How can I know that RCL has give me the OBC?

Thanks.

A couple of weeks ago, our TA sent in our stockholder proof of shares, but heard nothing back for a few days; I asked him to check for us, as we should be able to apply OBC's to three cruises. He received an e-mail indicating that the OBC's would be applied to our November 08 cruise, and our October 09 Panama cruise (in addition to our OBC given by Celebrity to cancelled Hawaiian cruisers), but heard nothing back when we did our other cruise, which is just prior to the Panama one (back-to-back).

Coincidentally as I was talking to him on the phone -- since our documents came in today:), Celebrity e-mailed him with news that the OBC for the third cruise was also applied. He only has these e-mail confirmations, nothing else; he will keep them as proof of acceptance should we need such a thing.

Archived