Anyone know of Sunset Beach in Jamaica

Schnitztx

going to Mobay

Conquest 11/9 out of Galveston (bayport?)

I was there in November 2006. Very nice resort, great value for the $, I think we paid $40 for the day including all you could drink and eat. The resort is well kept on a nice beach with a great pool. The resort is a 5 minute cab ride from the port.

You don't have to pre-book, just show up and have a great day!:)

Just got an email from MoBay Sunset Beach resort and their price is now $60/adult and $30/child for the day.

Yep... I heard the same from Karen. At that price it's still the least expensive day pass for an all inclusive in Jamaica...

Just got an email from MoBay Sunset Beach resort and their price is now $60/adult and $30/child for the day.

Do they charge for all children or is there an age where they start -- 2 or 3, maybe? Also... I called them and was told that Club Mongoose WAS included in the price of the day pass and there are posted activities outside the door of the kids club so that the kids could partake of what they wanted to (and give you some grown up time) and then hang out with you after said activity. Sounds good to me :)

We went to Sunset Beach in 2006, and my niece was 2. We all had a great time in the lazy river pool.

Both adults and kids can have a great time.

Make sure you make your deal with the taxi driver (JUTA only) before getting in the vehicle.

Archived