Bottled water delivered to room?

scully28

I believe a few cruise lines offer a multipack of bottled water delivered to your room. If I'm not mistaken (and I could be) Disney offers a 12 pack of bottled water for about $24. Does Carnival have an offer like this? I really like having bottled water available in my cabin, but I don't want to spend $3.50 per bottle. I understand I can bring it myself, and I will if Carnival doesn't offer a multipack.

I believe a few cruise lines offer a multipack of bottled water delivered to your room. If I'm not mistaken (and I could be) Disney offers a 12 pack of bottled water for about $24. Does Carnival have an offer like this? I really like having bottled water available in my cabin, but I don't want to spend $3.50 per bottle. I understand I can bring it myself, and I will if Carnival doesn't offer a multipack.

You have to bring your own.

We cracked a few of the BIG bottles of water on the ship, but never finish them, as there is so much FREE stuff to drink, why bother...??:eek: ;)

Truthfully, the water out of the faucet is probably better for you than the bottled stuff anyhow...:) Give it a try...:D

Aww shucks.... I was hoping I had missed this offer somehow. I guess I'll be lugging a 12 pack like so many others.

You are getting some wrong info. There is a liter bottle of water in your cabin, when you arrive. As it is used, the room steward will replace it for you. There's a charge....around 3.00 or so, per liter.

As others have said, the water onboard is desalinated with all impurities and minerals removed. It is pure and very good....and is free.

I'm traveling with my best friend. If I used the bottled water in the room, how would the stewart know which of us to charge? Should I leave a note? I'll consider that if it won't cause confusion.

They have no way of knowing so, any charges would go on the account of the first person listed on the booking.

Archived