Bicycle Tour from Princess on Barbados

jp20

Hi, we're planning to book the excursion from Princess on Barbados.

BGI-460.jpg Experience the Bajan landscape on a mountain bike expedition that travels from the hills to the west coast.

Board your air-conditioned transportation for the approximately 30-minute drive to the Highland Adventure Center where you receive your bike, safety equipment, and an orientation. After a primarily downhill ride, the tour ends in Holetown, where the first settlers landed in 1627. Re-board your transportation for a short transfer to a beautiful sandy beach for a swim. Enjoy a complimentary beverage prior to your return to the ship.

Has anyone done this??? Let me know after they cancelled the Harrison's Caves I just don't know which one to do. One of my kids does NOT want to snorkle. We are taking a tour on a Cataman on St Kitts. So for Barbados its a land and beach tour.

Let me know we have 47 days to go.

• 2 weeks later...

We have 38 days and would love to know what beach they take you to as we want to go to the boatyard to meet up with friends in our group not taking the tour. Can anyone answer this question ???

Hi, we're planning to book the excursion from Princess on Barbados.

BGI-460.jpg Experience the Bajan landscape on a mountain bike expedition that travels from the hills to the west coast.

Board your air-conditioned transportation for the approximately 30-minute drive to the Highland Adventure Center where you receive your bike, safety equipment, and an orientation. After a primarily downhill ride, the tour ends in Holetown, where the first settlers landed in 1627. Re-board your transportation for a short transfer to a beautiful sandy beach for a swim. Enjoy a complimentary beverage prior to your return to the ship.

Has anyone done this??? Let me know after they cancelled the Harrison's Caves I just don't know which one to do. One of my kids does NOT want to snorkle. We are taking a tour on a Cataman on St Kitts. So for Barbados its a land and beach tour.

Let me know we have 47 days to go.

Archived