Hmc #8 Pink Cabana Questions

mgm3430

Hi everyone! I need some advice!

We're trying to plan which cabana to rent on our upcoming destiny trip.

We're leaning toward #8 pink, but were hoping that someone whose had this cabana before will post with their opinions.

We were also considering #6 as a back up.

We don't want to be right in the middle to the chaos on the beach but near a restroom and not too far from the buffet area. If that makes sense.

Also, does not golf cart drop you off at your cabana or do you walk? Do you get priority tendering if you're renting a cabana?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

We're leaning toward #8 pink, but were hoping that someone whose had this cabana before will post with their opinions.

We don't want to be right in the middle to the chaos on the beach but near a restroom and not too far from the buffet area. If that makes sense.

Also, does not golf cart drop you off at your cabana or do you walk? Do you get priority tendering if you're renting a cabana?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, a cart will drop you off at your cabana. As long as none of the people in your group has mobility problems, the food is not that far away from #8.

You will get priority tender tickets delivered to your cabin. (at least on HAL you do.)

I booked #14 red. Only one left. But, it was the next to last one.

We loved being away from the crowd. Felt like our own private island.

And the restroom was not far. Loved it. I thought the beach by the lowered number ones were way too crowded. And we were the only ship there that day. I would hate to see it with 2 ships!

But as someone else put it, "any cabana is better than no cabana". It was the hightlight of the trip!

Thanks in advance!

#8 cabana puts you near a restroom behind and to the left of your cabana. It is a shorter walk to the buffet from your cabana if you walk up to the bathroom and take the path from there (to the right) to the buffet. It can also be easier walking on the path then in the sand if walking is a problem.

Yes, you will have tickets for the #1 tender by renting a cabana. Its not a golf cart but an open wagon that will take you to your cabana if you want them too.

If you're looking for peace and quiet then # 8 or higher will do nicely. If you wished to be closer to the water toys then lower numbers are better.

We had cabana #10 green a few weeks ago and loved everything about it. It was very quiet at that end of the beach.

We booked cabana red (#14) for our upcoming cruise. We figured with two ships at HMC at the same time it would be nice to be as far away from the crowds as possible. We're also considering adding the butler package :)

I'd say you made a good choice, especially if there are two ships at HMC at the same time. Enjoy!! :)

Archived