Anyone use Tangier Tours recently??

mw112208

Has anyone recently used Tangier Tours in Morocco for tours of Casablanca or Merrakesh?

We first booked with them in May '08 for our November tour but nothing since, and no replys to my recent emails (we had to change from 4 pax to just 2). A quick google search came back with some less than stellar reviews. Trying to determine if we need to make alternate plans, and I know other CC'ers have the same concern.

Maggie

• 2 weeks later...

As of this morning (Nov 4) I still have not received a response to my recent emails to Abdel and/or Susan Abdelhamid Idrissi Kaitouni of tangiertour@yahoo.co.uk. So have notified them to cancel our tour. They were quick to repond back in May '08 but recent emails have gone unanswered. Unless we get something from them immediately we will use another tour company. Very disappointing outcome. Based on our experience I cannot recommend Tangier Tours.

Maggie

Maggie – We were originally booked with Tangier Tours, but he gave us the run-around in regards to price / minimum so we cancelled and booked with Aziz. I have reports from two previous cruises that Aziz is a very good tour guide. We will find out in a couple weeks, our ship (the Century) sails Monday.

Betty

Thanks, Betty, very helpful info.

How do I contact Aziz? Are you planning to tour the port area of Tangier, Casablanca or Merrekesh? If possible, we'd rather not take the ships tour because we want to see absolutely everything possible without waiting on a large group.

I'd love to know how your tour works out!

Maggie

PS - I see you live in MN. We live in western ND, but DH is working in Eveleth this week. Are you in the path of the blizzard?

Archived