Cozumel by Jeep & snorkel

lvcruises

I've been trying to find information about this excursion and haven't been able to find much at all. We are looking to do this thru NCL on the Pearl. The description sounds like you get to see a lot of Cozumel, spend time on the beach and have a nice lunch, then head over to do offshore snorkeling. I would think if you didn't want to snorkel you could stay onshore and just enjoy the beach but it doesn't say. My DH is the snorkeler in the family, I just go along.:rolleyes:

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

I was wondering the same thing. Hubby and I don't really have much interest in snorkling, but it seems like 90% of the excursions have it included. Was also wondering if you can get a jeep for just the 2 of us or do you have to have 4 per jeep?

• 4 weeks later...

We did this tour in July of last year. We had a bad weather day where it rained for the first half so that put a damper on it. Once it cleared up a bit we went to the beach for snorkeling. My husband and I decided to stay on the beach since the water was a little rough and not too clear. But the people who went said they saw turtles and lots of fish. The beach was horrible b/c of all the sand fleas. We were eaten alive. I suppose if it was a nice day then maybe this wouldn't have been so bad. After that we drove to the lighthouse and walked to the top and had a lunch of tacos and soda. The food was good but there wasn't a whole lot to choose from. Basically tacos or salad. We then went and saw some crocodiles and then headed back. They try to put 4 people in each jeep. But you do switch drivers so that everyone who wants to have a turn gets one. We didn't have this problem cause there are 4 in our group. So I'm not saying the trip was horrible or anything, but since it rained it wasn't too much fun. Our tour guide Phillipe was good though.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q94/siestakim/l_da39122c9fcb900560b6322695525a3b.jpg

Here's a pic of one of the crocodiles we saw.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived