Permission Form For Kids That Are Not Yours?

Wilda

I believe that you need to present a consent form to RCI that allows a child to participate in events if the child is not yours.

We are taking our grandson (8) on LOS in December and know that we have to have a consent form signed by both of his parents and notarized, correct?

Not sure how the contents of this letter of consent should be worded. Does anyone know of a standard form or can share what they have used in the past.

You only need to present the consent form if asked.

You will need a consent to travel, a consent for medical treatment (posted above at the link) and don't forget to bring his health insurance card.

You won't need the health insurance card onboard but if something does happen and you are taken off the ship and treated in a hospital, you will need the insurance card.

I thought we were going to need a consent form for my grand daughters last year and said something to my travel agent about it and he said I have one and e-mailed it to me. I think you will find most travel agencies will have them available. Doesn't hurt to ask.:) Mine is very short and to the point.

I do agree that a medical consent form would also be important. I have one at my house whether we are traveling or not. A medical card for the trip might help to.

It doesn't hurt to have everything taken care of and then sit back for a wonderful cruise.:)

Archived