How to keep accounts separate when cruising with BFF??

scully28

I'm cruising with my best friend on Nov 1 Liberty. We were each billed separately for the cruise and we'll have our own sign and sail accounts. Is there anything we should be aware of regarding charges that automatically appear on one account and not the other? Will we each be billed for tips separately? That is my expectation - but I'd like to be sure. Someone mentioned that items taken from the cabin's wet bar will be charged to the first person listed on the cabin's account. That would be me - I have no problem with that...anything else?

check carefully... we had to fix ours twice at the desk in order to get things set right. Apparently they can link one as the primary on the cabin and one as secondary...

now perhaps our problem was that we didn't separate the payments on the cabin. Though when we checked in, they did scan a separate CC for each of us (3 total).

I did the same thing several years ago on Valor - my friend and me in the same cabin. We went over our charges carefully and nothing was messed up on the bill. What's mine was mine, what was hers showed under her S&S charges. So you should be fine because you don't say your cabin number when you charge stuff, it goes to your S&S card number. The only time just the cabin in general is charged is when you take something from the cabin like the water or mini bar goodies.

HTH

I'll second what AustinCruiser said. For some reason when we were in check in it stated one of my friends were paying for the other. This was untrue. It took a little extra time to make sure each of us paid for themselves. But once it was fixed in check in, it was fine the entire cruise.

We have the same situation and set up separate accounts when we completed our FunPass. My question is:

We have on OBC which shows up as just assigned to the cabin, can we get it separated or will they do that automatically?

Thanks!

We had 100.00 obc per cabin for booking with a group and they automatically put 50.00 on each account

Archived