NCL Alaska Cruise and Land Tour

ghp

Does anyone have any details about the new NCL Cruise and Land Tour that goes to Denali? Is it a "cruise in and fly out" or do you catch another ship back or what? Any idea how long the trip is?

I know that I could call NCL but I am a long way from booking and thought one of the forum members might have some information.:)

Does anyone have any details about the new NCL Cruise and Land Tour that goes to Denali? Is it a "cruise in and fly out" or do you catch another ship back or what? Any idea how long the trip is?
Can you tell us where you heard about this? I just looked all over the NCL site and couldn't find a single thing mentioned.

Can you tell us where you heard about this? I just looked all over the NCL site and couldn't find a single thing mentioned.

A small note on the Alaska page of the Latitudes magazine that I received yesterday.

NCL.jpg.e57838ac88eae3938dbb3279c9ff23c0.jpg

It's covered extensively in the new Freestyle Cruising brochure (page 86).

What is included in your 4-night Pre-Cruise Denali package:

4-night accomodations in a First Class hotel.

All transfers, motorcoach tranportation and Alaska Railroad tickets beginning with your arrival into Anchorage and ending at the pier in either Seattle or Vancouver.

Park Entrance Fees.

Tour guides

Luggage handling gratuities

Breakfast Wednesday - Saturday

Airfare from Anchorage to your embarkation port city at the end of the tour

It then goes on to explain your itinerary each day. So you make your arrangements to fly to Anchorage on Tuesday (NCL offers transfer to your hotel), NCL takes over for the tour from Wednesday until Saturday when they fly you to your embarkation city (your hotel in this city is included as well).

It's up to you to arrange for your flight home after the cruise. I wish I had the vacation time to do this before our cruise next June!

I'll have to take a look at this. We've been thinking about doing a Princess cruise and land tour to Alaska in 2010. We already did the Pearl to Glacier Bay which was awesome, but we really wanted to get farther into Alaska and see some of the wilderness.

A small note on the Alaska page of the Latitudes magazine that I received yesterday.
Well that explains it. I haven't received one of those in ages, and I can't remember to go check them out online! Looks like a really great tour, and I'm glad NCL is finally doing it.

Okay, I just clicked on the Latitudes Magazine link on NCL site. The Latitudes Magazine there is from Summer, and I don't see anything about the Land Tour. Senior moment, maybe? Guess I'll have to check my newest brochure when I get home.

Archived