What to do in Charlestown, Nevis

whatnot

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

We too will be there with SeaDream but on the 5th of December. We're going to walk around Charlestown and then head to Pinney's Beach. There's a wonderful new Four Seasons Hotel where we will stop for lunch. Somebody on the Seadream thread recommended visiting one of the plantations.

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll check out those possibilities. We like to explore all the places we visit and get a feel for the island or country and the people who live there. I love snorkeling, etc if it's a good spot, but I would explore the local cuisine and customs first, especially if it was a place I had not visited before. We have not been to Nevis.

I remember seeing on the SD Board that you are sailing in early Dec. It would be so nice if you sent a review of your trip so that some of us traveling later would know what you thought of your ports and what to do.

Thanks so much!

Yes , we sail from Antigua on the 3rd Dec and end in San Juan on the 12th Dec. We will a review of our trip on our return. Only 2 weeks to go now , can't wait to be back onboard !! Until then we'll be "sea dreaming" every night !

Archived