When is your Spring Break.

I'm a school board employee. My spring break is April 4-12. I'll be on the Legend that week. Quite a few other school employees from around the county will also be on that sailing. It seems like someone is always on break from early March until the second week of April.

Depends on the county,,,we live right on the line between Hillsborough and Polk counties in FL,,,some of the neighborhood goes to Hills and some to Polk schools,,,,,,they're split,,,I also work in a hotel, and it's all over the place,,,depends on the county,,,but usually the whole month of March SOMEONE is on break,,,,,,Holly

Just curious when spring break is for your province or state.

I'm in Toronto, Ontario and it's is March 14-22

When is Florida spring break - it always seems like FLA is 80% of the boat just curious.

My sister lives in Melbourne Florida, (Port Canaveral area), and her children are out of school April 6-10th in 2009. It is the same here in Southeast Ga. I don't know when my son's college spring break is this year.

In Arlington it is always the week that encompasses St Patrick's day so this year it is March 16 - 20.

Universities and school districts in North Central Texas either use that week or the week before (March 9-13, this year).

This list is college spring breaks for US universities.

Just curious when spring break is for your province or state.

I'm in Toronto, Ontario and it's is March 14-22

Our's is also the same exact week and I am a surburb of Dallas, TX. However, it varies from school district to school district, and even different districts that fall within the same city limits may have different weeks for Spring Break. Texas does not have a specific week mandated for Spring Break statewide.

Archived