Anyone use Island Marketing

Buckeyebrd

Our group of 15 is thinking about a boat snorkel excursion in Cozumel. We wanted to have one port where we would do something with the whole group. I wanted to go with a private operator if anyone can recommend one so we can have our group only or a smaller group than what the boat would offer. Has anyone used Island Marketing before? That is really the only one I have been able to locate. Thanks for any input. Danita

We booked a fishing excursion through Island Marketing in 2004. IM is primarily a clearing house for different independent tour operators. Based on our experience with IM and the operator Tres hermanos, I would not hesistate to book with them again. Our tour operators were extremely friendly, helpful and accomodating. Where else can you have fishing guides appologize because you haven't yet hooked onto anything? That's why they call it fishing, not catching.

p.s. We did eventually all catch something. That's not to mention getting to see a jumping sailfish and a magnificent sea turtle while out on the water.

We used Island marketing last summer in Coz for the jeep tour and loved it. AND, we used them last summer in Grand Cayman for a jet boat adventure and everything was great then too. This summer we booked a private guide in Coz and again everything was great and perfect. I highly reccomend them.

Archived